Brow styling with the Brow Balm
So you've either purchased the Brow Balm or are thinking about purchasing the Brow Balm. You may be wondering how to make the most out of this eyebrow styling experience, or whether there is a correct way to use the product.
There's no right or wrong way when it comes to applying to Brow Balm and it will depend on the results that you're looking the achieve, but there are particular techniques that will definitely give you a more satisfactory result.
Here are some tips that you can follow!
- Applying the Brow Balm to clean and dry eyebrows will give you the best overall results, you can then fill them in or further style them with a pomade, pencil or even eye-shadow (depending on your preferred method) these products work well in combination with the Brow Balm.
- Picking up the happy-medium amount of Brow Balm with the spoolie will also contribute to the result, you don't want to dig the spoolie too deep into the Brow Balm, but you also want to pick up a generous enough amount so you can sculpt your eyebrows without having to re-dip too often.
- A huge factor that you need to consider (if you want the Brow Balm to work its magic) is having a clean spoolie, it's highly recommended to wash and dry your spoolie after each use, otherwise you'll get product buildup and the spoolie will struggle to pick up the product.
- If you're looking to achieve messy or fluffy eyebrows, try pulling the hairs in an upwards direction in gentle stroke motions.
- If you're after a more sleek laminated eyebrow style, then it's best to stroke the eyebrow hairs in a more curved direction (following your natural eyebrow shape) for this look, it's recommended to apply more pressure and use a little extra product to sculpt the eyebrows.
- A very important tip is to make sure the lid is properly sealed after each use, to preserve the product and stop it from drying out.
- The Brow Balm sets quite quickly, so make sure you don't wait too long before attempting to build it up on your eyebrows (it's fine to use the build-up method, it just needs to be done before the Brow Balm sets in place.
- Wetting the spoolie with water isn't necessary to use the Brow Balm since the formula is self activating, but it's also a personal preference (some people like to wet the spoolie)
As you can see, the Brow Balm can be used in different ways depending on the results you're looking to achieve, it can also depend on whether your eyebrows are full, sparse or which direction your natural hairs are positioned. The best way to get the ultimate results is to practice different methods and see what works best for you! You can follow these tips or you can try your own way of styling, whatever works for you!
I hope that these tips are helpful, if you're ever struggling with application you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help guide you!